MENS LEGIS is a firm with proven success and experience record having provided in-depth services within the traditional areas of law as well as staying up to date with the changing Macedonian legal environment. The firm's team is prepared to address the unique and increasing needs of national and international clients through personalized services. MENS LEGIS is committed to the principles of integrity and confidentially to provide prompt and reliable services to their clients.
MENS LEGIS, except providing highly professional legal opinions based on the domestic legal regulations, also offers suggestions and participates in amending and modifying of the domestic legal framework in order to achieve legally most effective form for performing transactions, if while preparing the Legal Due Diligence, it has proven to be inefficient and therefore the necessity for its amendment has incurred.
Mens Legis established in 1995 is the first law firm in Republic of Macedonia.
Mens Legis specialises in:
• Foreign Direct Investment and Investment Structures
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Legal Due Diligence
• Industrial Property Protection
• Public Private Partnership
• Infrastructure projects
• Real Estate Law
Successfully completed projects as follows:
• In cooperation with Clifford Chance, acquisition of OTE MTS Holding B.V. Netherlands and its subsidiaries COSMOFON MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES AD - SKOPJE(ONE) and GERMANOS TELECOM AD SKOPJE(ONE). Client: Telecom Slovenija D.D;
• One of the most wanted locations in Macedonia, the old factory of ALUMINA AD in bankruptcy Skopje was bought by the Israeli Company Gazit Globe through its branch in the Netherlands G-Netherlands B.V. for 19 million Euro;
• In 2007, Zavarovalnica TRIGLAV A.D. Ljubljana purchased 70.36 % of the shares of AD VARDAR Skopje for the value of 27.8 million Euro;
• In cooperation with BAKER&McKENZIE, London-Budapest, MENS LEGIS Law Firm prepared the Legal Due Diligence for privatization and successfully finalized sale - purchase of Telekom - Macedonian Telecommunications. Client: MATAV, Hungary;
• As an International Law firm MENS LEGIS™ was legal advisor to SENCAP S.A. Greece in the entire process of privatization of TEC Negotino, Negotino.
• In Cooperation with WOLFTHEISS Vienna - Austria, MENS LEGIS Law Firm prepared the Legal Due Diligence for privatization of ESM. Client: RWE Germany;
• Another successfully finished project in Consortium with Constant&Constant Solicitors, London, is the privatization of the largest bank in the Republic of Macedonia – Stopanska Banka AD Skopje.; and many others.